Monday, August 22, 2011

Take a Picture - Days 227 ~ 229 - Weekend Review

Been busy this weekend and haven't had time to post everyday so here is a review:

Day 227 - 8-19-11

Went to a friend's B-Day getting old party ( as he called it) and there were signs signs everywhere signs! lol







Day 228 - 8-20-11

Went to a wedding (and this time I remembered to take extra batteries & charge my other ones lol) and was taking pics of the first dance, but since it's a lot of motion got this ghostly result!



Day 229 - 8-21-11

Saw this on the elevator at the Hyatt and ended up polling my friends as to what they see!




I saw a bunny rabbit nd a face, but other people saw way different things (such as an elephant, a state, seal etc) as well which was interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I see some sort of monster-ish bunny in that last photo. Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete