Monday, July 4, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 181 - 4th of July

First lets start off with a photo I forgot to include for day 179 of the chandelier that was at macalusso's continuing my fascination with looking up at things:

Today Tom made a 4th of July jello pie that I saw in a Kraft recipe email I got.  The bottom later was blue raspberry, middle layer cool whip, & top layer is strawberry daiquiri.  It was really good!


Then captured the beautiful sunset sky against the shadow tree


Then tried to capture fireworks on the TV by pausing it, but it was hard since the screen is dark to begin with but this is my best result!

2 comments:

  1. love the chandelier photo and the pie looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Jack said. That chandelier is cool! And tell Tom he's going to have to give me the recipe for that Jell-o pie. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete