Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Pic Challenge - Day 1


Ornaments are not just for your tree.
 
 
In my house since I use a small 2 foot teal tinsel tree I don't have a lot of room to fit all of them or the are too over sized to fit on my tree.   So instead I used them to decorate my house in other ways:




I just got this colorful glass tree ornament from Pier 1 Imports the other day (thanks mom) and it stands up on its on as its own stand alone decoration





I had left over ball ornaments that I put into a glass votive holder that I then put on my end table.



Adds a nice touch to the end table with the other decorations. 


 
 I bought these decorations at walmart last year just to hang on my chandelier
 
Then used the rest to decorate this glass and as a pen holder
 
 
These Disney ornaments I got for $5 last year are too big for my tree but make a great table spread!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. You my friend are so creative! I love that Pier 1 ornament, I need to get one of those for myself LOL :)

    ReplyDelete