Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Pic Challenge - Day 4 - Kermit Christmas

As most of you know I love Kermit the Frog and have quite the collection of his items. Here are a few of Kermit Christmas decorations that I have!
 
 
This hand blown ornament is the newest purchase (from target yesterday) for my collection.  I love how it matches this card I had for many years that I got when I was younger.
 
 
This is part of a 3 piece set that is from the Muppet Christmas Carol.  Kermit is Bob Cratchit & Robin is Tiny Tim
 
 
This plush figure I got many years ago from Suncoast (remember them lol)  and its freaky because he is not his usual green self

1 comment:

  1. I know Debra has a white Winnie the Pooh and that Disney store sells/used to sell the white Pooh characters at Christmastime, but I've never seen a white Kermit! I almost thought that you had edited that photo and purposely filtered the color out of him! @_@

    ReplyDelete