Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Pic Challenge - Days 15, 16, & 17

I realized today that I forgot to post yesterday's picture & also Saturdays lol   So here are the past 3 days all rolled up in one blog post.

 
 
 
 
Day 15 - Christmas Decorations
 
 
I was over a friends house for dinner who loves to decorate for Christmas so here are a few pictures I took of his decorations!
The theme of the tree was white decorations
 
This is an up close shot of one of the decorations on that tree, I remember those bubble lights from years ago!
 
Ceramic Tree which reminds me of my mom's ceramic tree she has except hers is orange
 
 
 
Day 16
 
I went to see Robert Irvine live at Bergen Pac last night with my friend & this was on the ceiling of the theater which I thought was neat.
 
 
Day 17 - Santa
 
I was shopping at the Riverside Square Mall tonight (returning something at Barnes & Noble, otherwise I can't really afford any of those stores lol lol ).  I liked how their picture with Santa display was different & they made it look like Santa's living room!
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. My late grandmother had one of those ceramic trees; it played a Christmas song (can't remember which one anymore) and I was always completely mesmerized by it as a kid. I don't know what happened to it but I wish we'd kept it.

    ReplyDelete